Nano pharmaceuticals offer the ability to detect diseases at much earlier stages and the diagnostic applications could build upon conventional procedures using nanoparticles. Nano pharmaceuticals represent an emerging field where the sizes of the drug particle or a therapeutic delivery system work at the Nano scale. In the pharmaceutical industry, a long standing issue is the difficulty of delivering the appropriate dose of a particular active agent to specific disease site. Nano pharmaceuticals have enormous potential in addressing this failure of traditional therapeutics which offers site-specific targeting of active agents. Such precision targeting via Nano pharmaceuticals reduces toxic systemic side effects, resulting in better patient compliance. In today world economy, a pharmaceutical industry faces enormous pressure to deliver high-quality products to patients while maintaining profitability. Therefore pharmaceutical companies are applying nanotechnology to enhance or supplement drug target discovery and drug delivery. Nano pharmaceutical reduces the cost of drug discovery, design & development and enhances the drug delivery process.
- Track 1-1 Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology based Systems
- Track 2-2 Characterization of Pharmaceutical Nanotools
- Track 3-3 Engineering of Pharmaceutical Nanosystems
- Track 4-4 Applications of Pharmaceutical Nanotools
- Track 5-5 Challenges to Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Track 6-6 Future Prospects of Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology