PULSUS takes immense pleasure in inviting all the participants from across the globe to attend “World Congress and Exhibition on Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery during October 22-23, 2018 at Madrid, Spain. This comprises of proficient keynote presentations, verbal speeches, productive poster presentations and exhibitions providing insights to the importance and efficiency of pharma field.
Pulsus Group is an internationally renowned medical peer-review publisher and conferences organizer established in the year 1984 publishes and hosts the work of researchers in a manner that exemplifies the highest standards in research integrity. With a legacy of 30 years of excellence in Medical Publishing, Now, we are running several International Conferences in the fields of Medical, Clinical, Life Science and, Pharma.
Pharmaceutics 2018 Conference highlights the theme “Advancing the Research Trends in Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery Systems”. Pharmaceutics 2018 is an event intended to provide an exclusive platform for new researchers, scholars, students and educators to show case their novel ideas and discuss the most recent innovations, trends and key concerns adopted in the field of pharma and drug delivery. The two days of educational program will include keynote presentations, oral presentations, and poster presenters on the advanced techniques as well as papers in all the fields of pharma in health care. Pharmaceutics 2018 Conference aims to explore advances in pharma and drug delivery systems, management and education in relation to health disparities as well as a breadth of other topics. Pharmaceutics 2018 will provide an opportunity for pharma professionals and educators to exchange research evidence, models of best practice and innovative ideas. It is a platform for pharma students, faculty, deans, researchers, and leaders to collaborate on topics affecting pharma field.
- Take advantage of opportunities to learn insights about Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery from a variety of oral and poster presentations.
- Meet and network with pharma experts ranging from students to deans, faculty, and researchers.Take advantage of opportunities to collaborate with drug delivery experts from around the world.
- Attend prominent plenary sessions about relevant issues affecting Pharmaceutics and the recent techniques adapted in drug delivery.
Who should attend?
- Pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO, diagnostic and academic professionals specializing in:
- Drug Delivery
- Large & Small Molecule Drug Discovery
- Molecular Biology
- Peptide Development and Optimization
- Protein Chemistry
- Therapeutics Peptide Chemistry
- Discovery Technology
- Specialty Delivery and Formulation Service Providers
Why should attend?
- 10+ Keynote Speaker Session
- 50+ speaker faculty over 3 full days sharing innovative peptide
- Drug development take-home strategies
- 5+ Workshops
- 13 Interactive sessions
- Mixture of Industry and Academia Delegates
- Exhibit hall with leading specialty manufacturing
- Instrumentation and development providers